At A2Z Signs, we specialise in large format and refer to it on a daily basis whether that’s in the office, on site or to our customers. So, before we dive into this blog post, what actually is large format? To put it simply, anything sized larger than A1 is large format. But the products are almost endless. Here’s a short list of large format products that A2Z Signs produce on a regular basis.
- Banners – PVC and mesh
- Wall wraps
- Rigid signs – such as shop front signs and facias
- Window vinyl’s
- Hoarding Boards
- Portable signage – pull up banners, pop up stands, feather flags
- Vehicle graphics
- Prints (larger than A1)
- And much more…
If you have any large format needs, A2Z Signs are bound to be able to help!
Now, let’s have a look at 5 interesting facts about large format you may or may not have known.
- Large, fun and out of the box signage works – 76% of respondents to a recent survey said they have entered a store based on signage alone. 68% have purchased a product because its signage caught their eye. See a pattern? Eye-catching signage works!
- Good signs reflect the quality of a store and its products. Over half said they’re less willing to enter a store with poorly made signs.
- High-quality, yet environmentally friendly inks. Who would have thought ink would be a factor? Inks can develop imagery that appear to have depth, intense colour, and have a remarkably realistic appearance. There is also the option to apply custom finishes to print jobs like UV and weather-resistant coatings. These finishing options work well for outdoor applications because it prevents the colours from fading – even if it is exposed to direct sunlight on a regular basis.
- The most popular large signs are amongst banners, posters, signs, and point-of-purchase displays.
- Key consumer countries are the United States, China, Japan, Germany, and South Korea.
Let us know if you knew any of these 5 interesting facts about large format products! We will try and keep you up to date with all the interesting facts we come across too!
We would also love to hear any facts that you may know about the print industry or your own industry. Comment them below ⬇️.